Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tuesday night

Last night was a good night. I got home from work, had a bowl of cereal for supper, then headed to the gym at about 6:45. I was going to do the Body Pump class at the Y to start getting some weight training back in. But I figured I would be good and go do some cardio before hand too. So I got about 25 minutes of the elliptical machine in before the hour long class. I think this is going to be good for me. I felt good after the body pump class - now we'll see how sore I get today from it!!

The plan is to go and do at least an hour of cardio tonight again. I hate to say it, but I may have to switch over to the elliptical machine for at least half, if not more of the time that I'm there. It's SOOO much easier on my knees and I almost feel like I get more accomplished on it than running on the treadmill. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: