Thursday, December 11, 2008

yeah....

Well once again I've been able to shoot an entire week down the drain!! Since my 4-mile day Thursday of last week, I haven't been motivated to go at all.

Last Friday I went home to my Mom's house, and totally could have gone on her treadmill, but decided to do nothing. Same thing on Saturday. Sunday was my only day of seeing Brock last weekend, so we hung out and sure enough, I didn't get a work out in.
Monday night I did go to the gym, but was NOT in to it at ALL. I managed to squeeze out a mile of running and that was about it. Tuesday night I was planning on going after a friend's jewelery party, but by the time that got over, it was 9, I wouldn't get to the gym until about 9:15 from her place, and would have only got 1/2 an hour in before they closed, so once again, I decided to skip it. Last night, Wednesday night, I was all about going up until about 7:30 when I was snuggled in my blanket on the couch, was still cold, and so once again, I talked myself out of going, and ended up falling asleep on the couch about 8:15 (which was pretty nice actually).

Man, have I mentioned before how much I HATE winter?

I'm going to do my darndest to get in tonight. I've decided to start trying something new here...usually I get home, eat, watch a little TV, then go to the gym around 7:30 or 8:00. Well since I seem to sit on the couch and have a hard time getting out from under the blanket then, I'm going to start going right as soon as I get home from work. We'll try it tonight and see how it goes!!

No comments: