Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Monday night

Wow, this was a COLD weekend!! I didn't get to the gym this past weekend at all, so I made sure to go last night. Although it wasn't a steller night, I did get 3 miles of running in total. I'm still doing the 'run 1 walk a 1/4' workout. I was hoping to get 4 miles in last night, but I don't know if it was the cold or not working out in 5 days, but MAN my knees were SORE!! They hurt from the get go so it didn't make the going very fun. So when I was done with the 3 miles, I decided to screw it and went home. :-) (I know, I know, I need an attitude adjustment here soon. I'm thinking I'll be better after the first of the year comes...)

I'm thinking I should be able to get in tonight too - maybe even feel a little better about things since it's not stop-you-in-your-tracks freezing cold out too!!

No comments: