Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wedneday night - good night

So up until last night, my workouts have sucked this week. Monday night I was tired and didn't really push myself like I should have. Tuesday night I went, but had a really bad side ache that would not go away (which I was very perturbed at), and I only ended up walking a mile and called it quits. So last night I was determined to get back on it. And I did!

I had mowed my lawn when I got home from work, so I considered that my warm up walk. So when I got to the gym, I started right off with my run. I went 1.5 miles and actually felt like it was getting easier to do. Then I slowed down and walked another .5, then sped up again and jogged out another mile, then finished out the hour with another mile walk. I felt pretty damn good after that! I think it's been the farthest that I've gone so far with this, and total running distance was 1/2 of my goal!! I definitely needed a night like last night after the past couple have been less than steller.

No comments: