Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy week...Uuuhhhggg

Wow. I can't beleive this week is almost done. And that I only had one chance to get in to the gym on Monday!
Tuesday night I got a massage (it was my Valentine's day gift from Brock this past year that I finally had a great time to use) - it felt AMAZING! Especially after having ran 2 2.5 mile stints in the last 3 days.
Wednesday night I stayed in Lincoln and went house shopping with my roommate as she's looking to buy down there. We didn't get home until 9:15ish and I was a tired girl.
Tonight, Thursday night, I went to look at wedding invitations when I got in to town. I was there until 7:00. Then I had to get groceries, so by the time I got home it was 8. I am in desperate need to do laundry too so that's getting done tonight in place of a workout.
Tomorrow - Friday night - Halloween - I will be handing out candy to my neighboor kiddos. I'm hoping to make it in to the gym tomorrow after trick-or-treating slows down.

Uuuhhhggg...yeah I'm ready for this week to be over and have my normal 'I have no life' life back. :-)

No comments: